Table of Contents
To have a really good morning and an energetic day ahead, having a proper breakfast is the only source to help you out. Be it for the people who work or for students studying in school or are old enough to stay at home, having breakfast to kickstart your day is necessary. Now, here comes the concern of what to include in a daily routine breakfast? People, mostly in Western countries, are prone to have sweet cravings while having their meals. Everyone has a sweet tooth built in them and everyone needs to fulfil their taste. Therefore, need to feel guilty for your sweet cravings? No.
We have a solution which can help you resolve the problem of sugar addiction. It is proven that sugar can be and is more addictive than that of a few drugs. Sugar in different forms is probable to be found in various processed foods and acids. The main reason of people facing obesity is the white refined sugar in the foods and sodas. Yes! You need sweet foods to support your health, but foods like fruits, sweet vegetables and grains – are the perfect options for your wants. All these foods contain natural sugars that feed the friendly microflora in your gut and help them grow.
Sugar cravings are common, and they can grow from a number of internal factors, like Candida overgrowth, food allergies, adrenal fatigue, and monthly hormonal changes around the menstrual. Below are some natural provisions on how to cut sugar from your daily meals and healthy breakfast,
Avoid processed foods
– Eating sugar and processed foods creates a vicious cycle spurred on by addiction.
Boost your serotonin
– Naturally raise levels of the “happiness hormone” through exercise, sleep, and a healthy diet; higher serotonin levels lead to fewer cravings for sweets. During this activity, you can also lose weight simultaneously.
Satisfy your sweet tooth naturally
– There are natural fruits, veggies and grains which can fulfil the desire of your sweet tooth. All-natural fruits like limes, berries, oranges, avocados, peaches, etc,. Vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, Bok choy, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes and many more. Grains like oats, rye, barley, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and what not can satisfy the hunger of your sweet mouth.
Drink plenty of water
– Your body may be craving sugar because it is dehydrated.
Keep your blood sugar stable
– Eating small, healthy, meals throughout the day can stabilize blood sugar levels and reduce cravings. A fermented vegan protein makes for a tasty, quick snack that can also help to balance blood sugar levels.
Have plenty of greens
– Nutrient-rich green drinks like green detox drink which contains kiwis, limes, apples, spinach, etc can increase energy levels and cut sugar and processed food cravings giving you full satisfaction of your hunger leaving your tummy heavy.
Eat more sea vegetables
– Sea vegetables are naturally high in minerals, while sugary foods deplete minerals in your body.
Enjoy fermented foods and drinks
– Probiotic-rich fermented foods and drinks can most effectively end sugar cravings, sometimes in as little as 4-5 days. Try homemade young coconut kefir and cultured vegetables, as well as ready-made probiotic drinks like CocoBiotic and InnergyBiotic.
– Daily meditation can reduce stress and reduce sugar cravings
– Emotional Freedom Techniques use simple emotional acupressure points to discuss deep-rooted issues, like sugar addiction.
Now, lets discuss some kind of breakfasts which can really furnish your need of having sugary foods, surprisingly consisting of less than 30 grams of sugar :
1/2 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut -0 gram
Total – 18.8 gms.
1 banana cream overnight oats smoothie – 17.8 grams
Total – 17.8 grams of sugar.
1 serving cauliflower porridge – 21.3 grams
Total- 27.3 grams of sugar.
Total- 1.2 grams of sugar.
Since it has less amount of sugar content in one serving, many servings can be taken according to the diet you are following.
1 blueberry cheesecake smoothie – 29.8 grams.
Total – 29.8 grams of sugar.
1 serving Tomato and zucchini Frittata – 4.5 grams
with 1 slice wheat bread- 15 grams
Total – 19.5 grams of sugar.
1 serving Tofu Scramble – 4 grams
Total – 4 grams of sugar.
Perfect vegan substitute for Paneer.
1 serving quinoa egg bake – 3.3 grams
Total – 3.3 grams of sugar.
Consuming any of these in your daily breakfast, will result you in reducing sugar content in body without giving up your taste buds in actual. These foods will help you outgrow the need of sugar and sweet content and will make sure you remain as healthy. By having these kinds of food in your routine will give you sugary tooth which will offer:
- The taste of pleasure
- Nourishment and strengthening of all tissues
- Healing broken bones
- Relieving thirst
But also, don’t let go of the fact that too much of sugar taste in your meals can cause obesity, fatigue, excessive sleep, diabetes, cold and cough. So, next time when you wish for sugar, understand that your body needs sweet tastes for balance. It is said that we need six tastes in our daily meals to maintain balanced health. Sweet as well as sour, salty, bitter, strong and astringent are not only pleasing, but also healthy.
So, to remain in a healthy and a sweet mood throughout the day, take note of all the points mentioned above and the foods to keep your diet in control and body in shape. You can also check out the top High Protein Breakfast Options.